What is Your Secret SEO Ranking strategy?
We have asked over 60 different SEO professionals for their thoughts on what works as to ranking sites and what they typically do when assessing a situation for a client’s site. They have answered below.
Some went into depth, some shared a niche idea, some gave a quick answer but all in all what is being shared by them on this page is something you would want to take to heart when you are considering how to handle your SEO.
This is Exclusive to Linkpushing and not available anywhere else!
1. Joseph Sloan
Bio – joseph Sloan is marketing & communications coordinator at advicemedia.com
Answer: My SEO tip to get more leads from digital marketing would be to always bring value to every customer interaction. Rather than hoping a potential client fills out a contact form provide a valuable resource; infographic, pdf, ebook, etc. that is free but only when a valid email has been given.
This will generate more email leads while also providing value to your website users. We always say you want to be the encyclopedia of your industry. By providing answers that your current customers ask improves your chances of showing up for long tail keyword searches.
My other SEO tip is to keep your Google My Business listing up to date with photos, specials, hours because this is the first impression for many businesses.
SEO is really the practice of providing the best answer to a user’s search query, so you want to make sure you have content on your site that actually answers questions your customers ask you because if they ask you they are asking google as well.
Let me know if you need further information or if you would like me to expand any piece to my answer. I’m also available for phone interviews.
More on Advice Media
Advice Media provides advanced medical website design and marketing solutions to professionals and businesses in the healthcare industry.
2. Udit Goenka
Bio – Co-Founder and CEO of Power Up Hosting, FunnelBake, ExpertRoundUp, FlameDomain and GoPBN.com
Answer: With so many new Google Updates, SEO in 2018 will be all about semantic content writing, and promoting your contents.
Here are some of my top advices in 2018 one should follow strictly if they want to improve their rankings:
- Write Long Form Contents (A minimum of 3500 Words). If you are failing to understand how to write long form content then my SEO copywriting guide will act as a bible for you.
- Structure your site especially your e-commerce website. Keep your URL slug small. For Example: domain/category/keyword.
- Regularly run an audit on your website.
- Lookout for hidden gems and keywords inside Google Search Console and build some links on them.
- Use PBN if you still aren’t using them. However, one build quality PBN links to your money site.
Pro Tip for optimizing your contents for Google Voice Search. Try using Google Voice search for your desired keyword and see the answer that you receive, now go to the article that Google is using as the base to share the answer.
Now, look out for the exact lines and then optimize your answers based on that article. This reverse engineering technique will ensure you a high chance of getting your article picked up for the Google Voice Search if you can get into the top 3 searches.
Finally, do more Expert Round Ups as that will not only drive you traffic and links but will also help you establish relationship with other website owners.
3. Joe Goldstein
Bio -Joe Goldstein is operations manager and lead SEO at Contractor Calls
Answer: Interactive link assets are getting easier to make and can offer a massive ROI. Assets like The Stranger Things Type Generator <http://makeitstranger.com/> and The Cannabis Dispensary Name Generator <http://trailblazerseo.com/dispensary-name-generator/> basically demand engagement from visitors, which leads to superior social shares. The sheer uniqueness of these tools also facilitates both proactive link building outreach and natural link acquisition.
4. Blair McKee
Bio – Digital marketing manager specialized in on-page and technical SEO. Regular blog contributor and content marketing strategist for two high-tech hosting companies.
1. Narrow your focus to only a handful of keywords that have a decent amount of traffic and opportunity for rankings (use Moz’s keyword explorer). Incorporate related keywords, but if they are strong enough to require their own content don’t elaborate too much. You want the focus to be on your main set of keywords. The tighter your focus and better quality of content, the greater your chance of landing higher ranks on SERP’s.
2. When developing content you want to rank, make sure you quote and answer frequently searched questions about the keyword. This is also really helpful for voice search. You can find frequently asked questions in the suggested search terms when you type in your question into your search engine, at the bottom of the SERP in related queries, or using a keyword explorer tool like Moz or SEMrush.