Fancy title for hands on, get dirt under my fingernails, sweat like a roofer in the summertime SEO provider.
Hand On SEO is probably more like it but I don’t get to use fancy verbiage too often so I thought I’d take advantage of the opportunity.
If you would rather hand off the entire workload of making the decisions, or don’t see anything that fits your specific needs or just plain have better things to do than occupy your time doing all the analysis and choosing what will help your site rank, then leave it to me.
I have an extensive background in SEO on many different levels dealing with many different niches and types of sites which include both local and global SEO requirements. I’ve been at this game since about 2007 or 2008 (I’m really not sure of the year) and have come up with some very innovative ways to rank sites and drive traffic to sites.
1) You hire a mechanic for your car because he specializes in vehicle repair. You hire him because he stays on top of the latest service bulletins from the car manufacturers. You hire him because he knows cars inside and out. You hire him because, although you think you can do a particular repair you may just leave something out and you are stranded out in the middle of nowhere.
2) Time = Money. That is right, you have X amount of time and X amount of money. Sure you would like more of both but the clock is always going to be a 24 hour item and we can’t help you there. We can help you with money though as better rankings in the search engines turns into more money in your pocket as more targeted visitors means more signups, purchases, clicks on your PPC ads and more impressions.
3) An expanding base of keywords that relate to your site are a real key to increasing your unique visitors. Narrowing your base of keywords will hurt your traffic volume based on searches alone and Google would rather that you have a broader base so you look more authoritative in their eyes.
4) Google’s dynamic algorithm. Google changes the way it chooses which sites will show up on the first page of it’s search engines more often that your average Joe knows. Sure most of us hear about the Penguin, Panda et al updates which are massive “updates” but there are thousands of minor changes that happen and make a difference in your rankings. Part of our job is to keep abreast of these adjustments in the algorithms and adjust the SEO process we use to rank your site.
5) You are but one person. We have a complete team of professionals making up an SEO Service Infrastructure which works in a variety of areas to make sure that your site rankings are managed properly and the changes that are done by the
So, if you are looking to generate more targeted traffic to your websites, put your competitors in the rear view mirror and make more money from your websites, and you don’t want to deal with the nitty gritty, then you need the Linkpushing team on your sideline backing you up.
You need our SEO strategies, our behind the scenes infrastructure, our extensive and ever growing knowledge and a level of customer service that will put you at ease and make you comfortable knowing that your site is in good hands.